What is the RizeX Professional Network?

Did You Know… Business Owners, Entrepreneurs, Business Professionals and Executives spend only about 32% of their time working “on” their business and the other 68% working “in” their business?

Why is this statistic important? Productivity and growth in any business is dependent on having the ability to take a step back, understand the larger purpose, gain clarity, and take action to move forward.

The real question is… are you taking the time you need to help speed up your success, save time, remove the hassle, organize your time, make better connections, reduce costs of doing business and simplify in ways to help you grow?

The RizeX Professional Network is a community where you’ll create meaningful connections with a powerful group of local business leaders. Together, we explore common business challenges and celebrate each other’s successes, all while learning from each other how we can be the most effective and have the most impact.

Our RizeX Professional Network Family is more than just a resource for saving time, removing hassles, helping reduce costs, and simplifying your business. Our group is a powerful collection of individuals that have come together to become more than just professional connections. We provide each other with insights and experience, hope and motivation, and we care about each other and the success of each person in the room.

We invite you to become one of our family members.

Three Business Owners at RizeX Connect Event
Two Business Women Chatting at a RizeX Event
Untitled design (41)

Core Values

Our core values are embodied by the acronym V.I.D.A, which stands for Vision, Integrity, Drive, and Authenticity. These values reflect our commitment to bringing vitality and energy to every aspect of our lives, both personal and professional.

By upholding these principles, we aim to create a community of like-minded individuals who share our passion for growth, success, and collaboration.

Together We Rize to new heights and achieve our goals!

Mission Statement

Creating meaningful connections with people, organizations, and communities

Ready to Take Your Business to New Heights?

What Our Members Are Saying

Amy Romriell

Owner of Mrs. Powell's Bakery

Mark Gunter

Principal of Rectify Partners

Sheldon Christensen

Benefits Advisor for Ascent Benefits

Derek Boles

Motivational Speaker