Welcome to the Fourth Annual RizeX Golf Tournament. We are excited to have you here with us! We want to make the best experience possible for each of you.
1. Tournament Style – This will be a Shotgun Start, Scramble. This tournament does not require you to take a certain number of tee shots or strokes from each player. Each player will tee off the tee box, the best ball will then be taken as the next shot, and so on until the hole is completed. The total score will be the summation of the number of “best strokes” it took to put the ball in the hole.
You may drop the ball within a club length of where the ball came to the final resting place, however, you may not advance the ball closer to the hole when placing the ball.
2. Check-In – Check-In begins at 7:00 AM. There is a putting green next to the clubhouse and a driving range not too far away from the clubhouse. Please make sure to have one person from each team act as the liaison for checking in. Please don’t check in until all players have arrived.
3. Raffle and Mulligans – You will have the opportunity to buy Mulligans and Raffle tickets at the time of check-in and during the round. Raffle proceeds will benefit the Koltael Foundation. All donations are greatly appreciated.
-Mulligans are available for purchase, up to 5 per team. $10 per mulligan.
-Each raffle ticket will be $2 per ticket- or $50 for an arm length
4. Course Rules In Effect – We will be following all course rules and regulations. Many of you are versed golfers so please be cautious of where you are driving your golf carts, and stay off all greens and tee boxes with your carts. Follow the signs for each hole and drive your carts appropriately.
5. Drinks – We want to give a BIG shoutout to our Drink Sponsor – Idaho Falls Community Hospital and Mountain View Hospital for sponsoring the drinks. If you see Brian Ziel on the course make sure to tell him Thank You. Fried Chicken, Green Salad, Macaroni Salad, and Rolls will be served for lunch after golfing is completed while handing out awards and drawing raffle ticket winners.
6. Tee Boxes – Men will be playing from the Yellow Tees and Women from the Blue Tees. Please make sure you play your first shot for each hole from that tee. Please give recognition to all sponsors at tee boxes as well. Engage with them, connect with them. You never know. They may just have something that can benefit you or your business. We are only able to put on this tournament because of our sponsors! Thank you, Sponsors!
7. Hole In One Contest – We have 4 Hole In One Contests for this tournament, Thanks to the following sponsors! The following holes are as outlined:
a. Hole #7 – Rowley White of Idaho – 2022 Forest River Evo Lite Trailer
b. Hole #9 – Sunnyside Automotive – UHD Smart TV
c. Hole #13 – Sargent Insurance Group – Vertical Charcoal Smoker
d. Hole #16 – Bander Investments – Bushnell Rangfinder & Garmin Golf Watch
Note: Each of these hole in one contest have the following rules and regulations:
Hole in one must be witnessed by at least two (2) of the other registered participants playing in the group of the registered participant making the attempt, and one official third party witness positioned at the green or tee box of the designated hole.
Only one shot per player per target hole is permitted. No practice shots or mulligans, or substitute shots for other players are permitted.
8. Closest to the Pin – Closest to the pin will be on Hole #13. Please use the markers to mark your shots. We will have a special gift for the male and female that end up closest to the pin. Please note – Closest to the pin has to be a tee shot that lands “On the green”. If a ball does not end up on the green the gift will be repurposed. One male winner and one female winner will receive $50.
9. Longest Drive – Longest Drive will be on Hole #8. Again the longest drive contest has to be in the fairway. Any balls driven past the current longest drive, but not in the fairway will not be counted. One male winner and one female winner will receive $50.
10. No Outside Beverages – There will be no outside coolers for this golf tournament. You will be given 2 drink tickets Per Player. These Drink Tickets are courtesy of Mountain View Hospital and Idaho Falls Community Hospital. Make sure to give them a BIG shoutout!
We know there are quite a few rules and information and we appreciate you spending time reading this entire document. We want you all to be safe and have a fun time.